Here are some great options and opportunities for you the spread the word about Compassion Beaverton, helping inform and encourage your family, friends, coworkers, church family and others to get involved:
- Share your interest and involvement in Compassion Beaverton and its mission in conversation, emails, blog posts, etc and encourage others just to check it out. (Include our link: www.compassionbeaverton.org.)
- If you have a Facebook account, go the the Compassion Beaverton page, click on the “Like” button and our every-so-often updates will be added to your News Feed. So how is that “spreading the word?” a) You will be informed so you can share the latest news with everyone and b) You can use Facebook’s “Share” feature to bring your Facebook friends onboard, as well.
- Print out some of our posters and fliers, and give them to people that you think might not be aware of what Compassion Beaverton is or what we’re doing in their community.
- Encourage your church to explore how they want to be involved in Compassion Beaverton and how they want to encourage members of their body to reach out and minister to those in need in the surrounding neighborhood and beyond. (Compassion Beaverton is looking for other churches to host a clinic for their surrounding Beaverton neighborhood.) See if they’re willing to put the graphic below somewhere on the church web site with a link to our web site. Just help make the connection and let them take it from there. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- And, of course, whatever else you think of that will creatively and positively pique people’s interest in finding out more for themselves and, hopefully, volunteering for an amazing one-day experience of encouragement and service.