We invite you to join us in prayer. You can use this format to get started. If you wish to go deeper, or wish to receive prayer updates, information on monthly prayer gatherings, or serve onsite on clinic day, sign up for the Prayer team. We would love to have you!
Suggested Prayer Focus Areas
- Praise God for who He is—our Redeemer, Deliverer, Provider, Firm Foundation, Faithful and True, our Shield, our Hope, Light of the World, the Overcomer, Calmer of Storms, Refresher, Stronghold, the One who Transforms, Unwearied One, Unchangeable, the Word, our Victor.
- Examine your own heart and motivations, and confess your sin before the One who heals you from all transgressions. Ask forgiveness for the sins of the corporate Church as well.
- Thank Him for His accomplished work on the cross and for the way He calls people to Himself. Thank Him for His promises. Thank Him for revealing His heart and vision for the Church’s involvement in the broader community. Thank Him for the way He calls the churches to unite as One Body.
- Intercede for clinic leaders, the Luis Palau Association, Love Inc, and Compassion Connect partners, Beaverton city, Cedar Mill Bible Church, St. Matthew Lutheran Church and others, all seeking to work together. Pray for good relations, clear communication, and God’s grace in all interactions.
- Pray for Beaverton area churches to step forward with a single, shared, God-given vision for hosting more clinics. Pray that churches will provide of their resources for the clinic, and that their people will be salt and light in the community. Pray for a knitting of hearts together as one Church.
- Pray for volunteers with hearts of compassion. Pray for ears to hear, eyes to see, and hearts to understand what God will reveal. Ask for a spirit of hospitality and for sensitivity to serve one another and our guests. Recognize that not all volunteers know the Lord, so pray for a special blessing for them.
- Lift up the clinic itself, for all material and financial needs, for safety, and for all interactions. Pray that only those who need to be there would attend. Ask God to guard against confusion. Pray the school campus and the offsite dental clinics would be places of healing and would be “holy ground”.
- Pray for the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of our guests. Also ask God to give them opportunities to serve and encourage others on clinic day. Ask God to reveal His transforming power and His great love.