- We value the compassion of Christ which compels us to live for Him.
- We value the people God has created and placed in our care.
- We value multiple churches, agencies, and ethnicities working together.
- We value team leadership.
- We value a prayer initiated, prayer sustained, and prayer celebrated event.
- We value Compassion Beaverton because it reveals God’s transforming power in individuals, churches, and communities.
To develop the Compassion Beaverton Clinic into a network of mini-church-clinics within Beaverton, (eventually spreading to other Washington County areas). We believe this has been the leading, and more recently the re-directing of the Spirit of God in mobilizing the Church to ‘bring good news to the poor, bind up the brokenhearted, proclaim liberty to the captives, and open prison doors,’ that it may increase thanksgiving, to the glory of Jesus Christ!
Continue steadfastly in prayer, being watchful in it with thanksgiving. At the same time, pray also for us, that God may open to us a door for the word, to declare the mystery of Christ, that I may make it clear, which is how I ought to speak. Conduct yourselves wisely toward outsiders, making the best use of the time. Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how you ought to answer each person.